Clients // Adaro Red
Working exclusively with NHS Trusts to develop IT strategy and vision through procurement to implementation, we fully understand in the current climate our customers must deliver value and quality. Adaro Red has a strong track record and honoured reputation within the marketplace to ensure our customers receive the best value and delivery every time.
NHS Customer References
Barnet, Enfield, Haringey Health Trust
Adaro Red successfully delivered the following projects
- RiO V5.1 migration and change management project.Transition programme and change management programme to migrate trust away from current infrastructure and IT provision to in house solution.
- Desktop Refresh and Mobile Working Project
- Setup and delivered full PMO achieving return on Investment in month 2 and true savings of 16%
- Delivered in conjunction with PMO, full Project Management methodology (Adaro SMART) based on NHS reality and Prince 2 principles.
Barnet, Enfield, Haring Health Informatics Service
- Responsible for the £5m transformation programme and Change Management governance across all IT streams.
- Implemented the PMO function into Small/Medium projects.
- Delivered desktop refresh projects across four trusts.
- Bespoke development of SharePoint 2007 to act as document management solution on RiO v5.
- Full Change management responsibility for a number of key IT and Functional projects.
- Implemented Project Management Governance and PMO function into Trust.
- Delivered Data warehouse project across trust.
Merseyside Health Informatics Services
- Adaro Red was responsibility for the delivery of the 3 year QIPP roadmap and transition programme across all 7 stakeholders.
- Delivered the Digital Pen projects and Datacentre Migration projects across the trusts.
Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospital NHS Trust
- Project management and delivery of the Video Conferencing solution into the trust and London Cancer Network.
- Implemented green field PMO function and framework as well as full project management governance.
- Recovered 3 year Data Warehouse project that was off track and not meeting stakeholder’s expectations. Pulled back on track and recovered 54% of budget against scope.